Monday, July 8, 2013

Stories.

It's that time of the year, again. Can't say I'm not a little excited, but it is good to have excitement, albeit foolish ones. I'd probably be more on the active side of blogging this month, probably be good?

There really is quite a bit of words cramped up in my head, incoherent and illegible words, if you could even call it that. I'm just kinda stumped at the moment, trying to find the right words to express all those words hidden in that deviously huge skull of mine. Make sense, no?

On matters of personal achievements, allow me a little vanity. Recently picked up Wheel of Time, again. Been a week, read 3 books. Still going strong on Lord of Chaos. It's an exceedingly wonderful thing to have all the time in the world and do nothing else but read the week away. Perhaps I intend to do away the month too. Fantasy for teh winz!

but-

In all seriousness.
It's an amazing thing, really. Stories.
They sure as hell beat reality, eleven times out of ten.

No comments:

Post a Comment