Thursday, July 11, 2013

Deny.

Pardon my jumbled thoughts and unstructured method of writing. I don't know any other but we learn from our mistakes, no?
There's a time and place for a great deal of things in life. To me, there won't be a better time than now, ever.

I always think but I never act.

A rather confusing sentence but I've almost always lived by it no matter what I try to change it. The fact remains, stoically and unchanging. Believe me, I've tried. I would try again if it weren't for the shitty outcomes that I must endure each time. They are not pretty at all.

What shall be, will be.

We learn to accept things for the way they are as we grow up, we've come to grasp the reality that is both harsh and cruel. There are just some things that no matter what we do or how hard we try, we can't change a damn thing about it.

Denial.
is as sweet as it lasts.
after that, it's just you clinging.
hopelessly to a root stuck out.
by a very tall cliff.

The fall will come, soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment