Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Papered.

Does putting words down on paper guarantees permanence?

Some might point towards history, which to some point is unchanging since it's all just cold hard facts. Not to mention damn boring facts meant for gobbling up by secondary school students. But as unchanging as it is, there are some minor errors or alteration here and there. History books are still books, and it's writers must be human. From this logic, everything human does ensues error and fault.

But that's not what I'm trying convey here. To be frank, I know less than half of the stuff I type here or not even a quarter of what I think I'm passing on as a message. Most of it just cleverly(yeaaa, I hope) disguised messages directed in a passive way to people in my life.

Getting way off point here but that's most of the posts that's ever written in this blog anyway.

Just. This.

Nothing is ever permanent;
Take naught for granted;
Live free & die hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment