Wednesday, June 12, 2013

(Prior)ities.

Another period of being inactive yet again, it does seem to be rather the normal occurrence here though.

Writing here initially, this blog was suppose to be some form of release for myself. An outlet for me to just let it all out, which I've found to my dismay, is really not that simple. I couldn't write as freely as I had, before. or wouldn't. You know, we wouldn't know. 

Reminiscing on my previous blogs, I don't remember how I could posted what I did, I don't remember what drove me to write those words. What was my aim? Really, what the heck was on my mind? Reading back some, I'm pretty sure I'm incapable of writing anything similar again. Atleast for the time being.

but I remembered how good it felt, to not think so much. and just write.
In a slightly more aesthetic description - letting the words flow out, let it rip.
 It's a feeling I'm striving for once again.

To write, for the sake of writing.

and I couldn't pick a better time to reevaluate my life decisions, eh? Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment