Monday, May 13, 2013

Damn(s).

First off, I actually thought I could sustain this blog *snickers*

The time spanned between my previous post and this new one is definitely a new highscore for me. Almost 4 months, people might have thought I'd given up blogging altogether. I think they hoped I did. Then again, people don't really care, do they? Well, for this post's sake, let's assume they don't, which is probably true.

For the minority who give a damn, thank you for your damn and please continuing giving them(damn).
See there? Smartass wordplay right thereee, now I'm feeling hilarious.

I've been busy, but nowhere enough to say I couldn't type a few sentences here. I just don't feel like it. And I've missed every thing about it. The grammar mistakes, the wrong vocabulary(squiggly red lines everywhere), the repeated banging of backspace. I thought I don't but I do, and this is definitely what I really like to do much as I don't want to admit it. I might not be good at it, but I'm sure as hell no one could stop me.

and so I shall try again, inflicting my opinions upon the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment