Saturday, June 4, 2016

#1.

When I said I'm going to do this, I have no idea where this would take me, if it would take me anywhere in the first place at all. At least, I had hoped it might.

I probably just needed an excuse to write. To  feel the words.
Believe me when I tell you, it sounds so much better in my head; much less pretentious and snobby artsy. Fortunately, I have this little space where I could just write without a care.

Really? Perhaps. Not.

Everything I write, I write in hopes that someone might stumble upon this site and read this very sentence. I might lie and tell everyone otherwise, but that's my sincerest hope. I want my written words to be read, to feel appreciated for what I've typed. There's always this perpetual fear within, gnawing at my insides, that I am not good enough to put words to my jumbled thoughts. That's what the backspace is for; to undo and try again. Again. Again. And again.

There's not much structure in these posts, and I think that I'd like it that way. I just needed an excuse to type, even if to no one at all. Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment