Thursday, August 22, 2013

On and on.

There's much I would type here if I could just stop for a moment to briefly collect my thoughts. Every single time I feel that I've got something worthwhile to write out, I'm nowhere near a keyboard. Then, when I'm finally in front of the screen, there are just too many distractions. And all the words, gone.

Which is the definitive conclusion of how poorly this blog has done in audience retention. I could barely keep myself interested when it's me that I'm talking about. That in itself has caused me much grief. It's better to not expect at all, then there won't be any disappointments at all. In a way, it's a much better way.

Here I am, rambling on and on. Almost about nothing at all.

What do people blog about, if not themselves, or, if at all?

No comments:

Post a Comment